We have experienced first-hand the life-changing impact a small group of determined Americans can make to better this world and the lives of children. YOU can be part of this uplifting and invaluable effort.
Here’s What You Can Do:
- Make a tax deductible monetary donation in any amount to support a medical mission to Ecuador or a child’s operation here at home
- Call us and join us as a volunteer
- Offer the services of your small business
- Help us get donations of medical supplies
What Makes CCK Special?
- All donations go directly to the medical mission and actual expenses. THERE ARE NO “ADMINISTRATIVE FEES.”
- It is a 100% volunteer organization.
- All administrative, legal, accounting, and fund-raising tasks are done by individuals donating their time and expertise and by small businesses working pro bono
- Use of state-of-the-art medical facilities is donated by Dr. Francis Collini, Susan Collini, and the Renaissance Center and area hospitals
- All doctors, nurses, anesthetists and ancillary medical personnel work on a 100% volunteer basis, collecting no salaries or fees